Vacancy: Exam Invigilators
PHSG are recruiting for invigilators for this year's exam season, flexible working on a zero hours contract.
Being a PHSG invigilator is a great opportunity for the right candidate, and we have some 0 hour contracts that we can offer for this year's exam season.
Full training of the role will be provided, no previous experience is necessary. An ideal candidate will :
- Be reliable, flexible and readily available during main exam periods
- Have effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- Be able to give instructions and manage situations involving different groups of people.
- Have basic IT skills (familiar with use of email, mobile phone and messaging etc)
Please see the attachment below for the full Job Description.
Suitable applicants will be invited for interview.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Julie Hardwick, Exams Officer: