PHSG raising money for Macmillan and St Lukes
Today the whole school was involved in raising money and participating in activities for Macmillan and St Lukes.
There was a mass Zumba session in year group bubbles, pebble painting, you make a difference stand and book swap all free of charge.
There were prizes for the best 'wear it pink' mufti outfits.
There was also a cake sale, sponge the teacher and a raffle.
We were amazed at the generosity of the PHSG family and had an incredible selection of prizes. The raffle prizes are listed below and thank you to all who have donated or bought tickets.
- The Prom and Wedding Company – £100 voucher towards a prom dress or bridal supplies
- 1 hour family photo shoot with Liberty Pearl Photography worth £200
- Nix Stitches – £20 Sewing voucher
- Eden Project Family Ticket
- Handmade shopping bag by Baggywrinkles
- 2 nights camping at Didwell Farm Campsite near Thurlestone (to be taken between 9th July – 31st Aug)
- Afternoon tea for two at Boringdon Hall Hotel
- Set of 2 Crystal Red Wine glasses by Panda and December
- Bluetooth headphones
- Gel polish manicure
- Pashmina Scarf
- £15 iTunes voucher
- £10 Costa voucher
- Marc Jacobs make up bag
Our target is £2000 and we have reached over £800 on the just giving page already.
If you would like to donate to such a worthy cause in the memory of Julie, You can donate to the JustGiving page by clicking here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/julie-wonnacott?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=julie-wonnacott&utm_campaign=pfp-email&utm_term=fa0397f385d642ec8091d2504bf2e6b1.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to Macmillan Cancer Support, so it's the most efficient way to give - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.