Full Time Temporary (Maternity Cover)
Salary / Grade D
37 hours per week 40 weeks per year
We seek to appoint, preferably from 18th April 2017, a Data Manager to support staff in their analysis of student data.
You should have:
- A background in working with data (knowledge of SIMS beneficial)
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic and adaptable attitude
Closing date: 12.00 noon on 20th March 2017
Interviews on 23rd March 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Timetable for Appointment
- Closing date for applications midday Monday 20th March 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone on Tuesday 21st March.
- Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd March.
All candidates are asked to complete the application form in full.
You are requested to submit a letter of application of no more than two sides.
Within your letter of application please explain:
How your experience and career up to this point has prepared you for this post.
Submission of applications
We are happy to receive applications by e-mail or post.
Completed applications should be sent to Miss Joanna Chalmers, Headteacher’s P.A. at the school address or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org