- About Plymouth High School
- Contact Information
New TALK Magazine!
Please Join Us: Sixth Form Open Day, Tuesday 22nd November
The PE Department at Plymouth High School for Girls have been awarded the 'School Games Gold Mark' Award.
Plymouth High are once again crowned regional champions of the Bar mock trial competition. Congratulations to the team.
We will be consulting on our admission arrangements for 2018/19 through Plymouth City Council.
Plymouth High School students Win National Bar Mock Trial Final
Term Dates 2017-18
Wednesday 6th September 2017 – Tuesday 19th December 2017
- Wednesday 6th September - Years 7, 11, 12 and 13 return. Year 12 will be completing their induction
- Thursday 7th September - Whole School returns
- Half term: Monday 23rd October – Friday 27th October 2017
Wednesday 3rd January 2018 – Thursday 29th March 2018
- Half term: Monday 12th February – Friday 16th February 2018
Monday 16th April 2018 – Friday 20th July 2018
- May Day - Monday 7th May
- Half term: Monday 28th May – Friday 1st June
Curriculum Enrichment Week
- Monday 10th July – Friday 14th July 2017
The five non-pupil days are:
- Monday 4th September 2017
- Tuesday 5th September 2017
- Friday 20th October 2017
- Fourth and Fifth day to be commuted to twilight sessions, dates tbc