ParentPay online payment system is now live
Current students & parents
- Information & Notices for Students
- Information & Notices for Parents
- Sixth Form
- School Catering - The Lunch Box
- Team Hummingbird
Plymouth High School students Win National Bar Mock Trial Final
Old girl Anna Gee is studying Biology at Somerville College, Oxford came in to talk to our prospective Oxbridge students.
PTFA fundraise for new chromebooks
Parent Pay & Cashless Catering
Catering will be cashless from Monday 8th June 2015
We’re pleased to announce that from the 1st June 2015 we will be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and donations to School Fund. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
From September 2015 ParentPay will become our only method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: www.parentpay.com/Parents
The new Cashless Catering system will allow us to continue with the development of a cost effective school meal service, and will provide a more efficient, faster and ultimately better quality of service.
This system incorporates the latest biometric technology and eliminates the need for students to carry cash or cards throughout the day.
Any amount of money can be paid into a pupil’s ParentPay account (by online payment), and monies spent on food & drink will be deducted on a daily basis.
A daily ‘spend limit’ of £5 will be programmed into the system. This can be increased or decreased for an individual student by making a written request to the school finance office.